Thermal imaging helps our technicians detect moisture when they inspect your home for water damage. This is one of the quickest and most accurate ways to know if water intrusion has happened in your walls, ceilings and flooring. Using these images we can help reduce further damage to your home by zeroing in on the problem areas. If you do not dry out your home as soon as possible it can severely damage the structure of your property and reduce the value of your home as well. If you have any questions about our Water Damage Restoration Services or if you have experienced water damage and need to schedule a free onsite estimate please call our office at 623-244-6757 today.
Buckeye, AZ has implemented a water conservation program to change the idea that water conservation requires you to sacrifice. Instead of felling like you are giving up comfort and or convenience, it really only takes simple lifestyle changes to start conserving water at your home. You can incorporate improved efficiency devices and appliances into your home and pick out colorful and diverse water efficient landscaping plants. Water conservation is a huge part of living in the desert and it will help you lower your monthly water bill. Try seeing if the following ideas will work for you at your home:
- Run your washing machine and dishwasher only when you have full loads.
- Install a smart controller that is weather based to save on irrigation.
- Check for leaks often. More than 10% of homes have leaks that waste 90 gallons or more each day.
- Read your house water meter before and after a two hour period when no water is being used. If it does not read exactly the same then you know you have a leak.
- Replace your high water use plants and lawns with Xeriscape. As much as 50% of the water we use outdoors is wasted from inefficient watering methods and systems.